• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Where is wet powder demarcation? 

You’ll be pasty to start. But overall I think closer to 128 is where it will be pasty for the most part. Maybe final few hours is like upper 20s in that area. 

I just have this nagging feeling here that I’ll waste a lot at like 33-34. 

we take

Monday Night
Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 26. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
Tuesday
Snow, mainly before 2pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 29. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible
  • Like 1

Ukie nice hit pike SE, it’s late to party like cmc 

The overwhelming majority of 12z trends is colder and south . 3km nam seems to be warm outlier for now… 

here’s our map from last night.. I said 35% chance we’d move it south , looks like we will move it south a bit if current trends hold. 

02.10.24_jdj_v3_ct_snowfall_forecast.jpeg

image.thumb.png.e6dbc5c16b4324f1e3ae6af219338a5d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I think my over/under there is about 7” at Logan but back bay may be more like 9-10”

I just want to 2F colder lol. I’ll wait in the euro to adjust from my 4-7 here. Maybe I’m low, but I’m not a fan of these BL temps for first half or so. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I just want to 2F colder lol. I’ll wait in the euro to adjust from my 4-7 here. Maybe I’m low, but I’m not a fan of these BL temps for first half or so. 

There’s still a good amount of difference in 925 temps between model guidance. GFS is a bit more marginal with like -2 or -3 at 925 but euro goes like -5 to -6 in the CCB. That’s going to be a difference of at least 4” during the meat of it imho. 

Also rates will decide a large portion of the CP’s fate. 

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

There’s still a good amount of difference in 925 temps between model guidance. GFS is a bit more marginal with like -2 or -3 at 925 but euro goes like -5 to -6 in the CCB. That’s going to be a difference of at least 4” during the meat of it imho. 

Also rates will decide a large portion of the CP’s fate. 

Euro is definitely colder. Hopefully it holds shortly.

• Like 1