• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

Time to throw a foot here and there, and you get foot and you get a foot. A couple of inches either side of a foot doesn't make much of a difference. "That's what she said."

Go 8-10" South coast and E. Including the Cape. Getting into a CCB aka Comahead could produce higher jacks.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

That’s 18z

00z

Super cold at surface not much precip compared to globals and obviously well south. Just another option on the table, if mesos hold the southern course then it’s going to be a load bath tomorrow to see what wins out. for Also no wind to speak of on NAM

IMG_2947.png

• Like 4

Maybe this will be the rare Nam win. I mean it's 60 hours out.

I will point out the name was the one that sniffed out the Nemo blizzard before anyone else. Not saying it’s this but it’s had its wins

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

ARW should do it sometime between now and 15z run tomorrow 

This one has been easy to watch from afar.  Heavy suppression has been evident for a few days.

This one is locked and loaded for SNE.  As an outsider’s perspective, I like I-90/Pike to RT 2 zone.  I think the chances to get the pivot (even if quick moving), reside in that latitude block.  Maybe it sneaks into SNE? But if a good deform band develops and nukes… that’s the 12-18” zone.

• Like 3