• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

Upside down girl.you turn me inside out. Boy pick a solution any solution this morning.  From jacking Long Island to Congrats Dendrite, models are swinging more than the dancers from the pole at Tollands infamous Electric Blue. Lot o' time to sort this mess out.  Tip yea take a joke man about your threads epically failing. Save the elitist posts man. As Jane Curtin once said "Tip you ignorant slut"... lol.  LFG with the snow already 

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Upside down girl.you turn me inside out. Boy pick a solution any solution this morning.  From jacking Long Island to Congrats Dendrite, models are swinging more than the dancers from the pole at Tollands infamous Electric Blue. Lot o' time to sort this mess out.  Tip yea take a joke man about your threads epically failing. Save the elitist posts man. As Jane Curtin once said "Tip you ignorant slut"... lol.  LFG with the snow already 

Wake and bake?

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, jaf said:

6z GFS is almost a complete whiff

Still too early and with a lot of model spread on amount of phasing and resulting track. I remember the days of yore when the Euro ruled in these events at this timeframe and nail biting in this case for a whiff would have been far less. NW trends in GFS as coastal events approach have been pretty reliable this year as SNE forum members know all too well. 

6 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

MVY is awesome, its so cozy have family out there. been probably a dozen times. they got a killer christmas day miracle last year 5-10"

My family has been vacationing in Truro since 1970. We built a house there in 1982, and saw my largest positive forecast bust there Thanksgiving 1989. They called for a dusting to a couple inches and we ended up with 18! As far as this storm... the 6Z GFS seems un PHASED with our desires for snow. Lets see if this trend continues at 12Z, or if it's just bouncing around

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yea, I just take the thread-fail part as ball-busting...everyone knows the deal as far as details.

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

There still aren’t many that are actually hits here. Overnight runs were interesting, but I’m not sure I’d call them “good”

Really?  The 0z runs were all very good for SNE, except the Euro Op.  And their ensembles were all good too, including the EPS. What are you looking at?  

Now that fact doesn’t mean anything at this range, because this is still all over the place, but those 0z runs were very good for SNE.