• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

3” at 11:30 which is roughly 6 hours since it started accumulating so I cleared my snow board. Considerably lighter now so I’m probably done with accumulation. I’ll have to shovel of the back porch now. We had been leaving snow on it so my dog could go to the bathroom out there as he was struggling going up and down the stairs to the yard but we had to put him down Wednesday. I’ll keep it cleared now :(

• Sad 11

2 minutes ago, mreaves said:

3” at 11:30 which is roughly 6 hours since it started accumulating so I cleared my snow board. Considerably lighter now so I’m probably done with accumulation. I’ll have to shovel of the back porch now. We had been leaving snow on it so my dog could go to the bathroom out there as he was struggling going up and down the stairs to the yard but we had to put him down Wednesday. I’ll keep it cleared now :(

That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences.

2 hours ago, dendrite said:

3.5” new. 1.5” since 11pm

0.35” in the can. 

31.7° SN

I think your sig is missing a few years there. And i just noticed i got significantly more snow than you in 15-16, thats wild. That season was truly awful for the interior and places like upstate NY. I always thought it was solid here with close to 40", which i would absolutely kill for right now

6 minutes ago, Prismshine Productions said:

?

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

From 8-foot snowmen on the front lawn to 6" tall pathetic little snowballs stacked on top of each other on a ledge...it's kind of a metaphor for winter 23-24, and the last winter too. The amount of snow we've seen in the past two winters compared to normal is directly proportional to the size of your snowman aka snow buddy :ph34r: (to break it down for you)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

If anyone has any final totals from CT, MA, RI let me know. I got a feeling that additional 1-2/1-3 was probably more like C-1. 

1862917395_Screenshot2024-01-29025755.thumb.png.59cbb5220c129cd61da9a5e14ac67572.png

total from event, 2.8...it snowed fairly well from about 1800 yesterday to now, still snowing... and it basically melted or sublimated as fast as it fell, so only about a half inch since then...if it was a little colder we'd probably have about 6 out there