• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, Prismshine Productions said:

End of NAM9d390d7a4635942d7d2a4a1555756a20.jpg

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

Storm is just sort of getting crushed ESE as confluence picks up over SE Canada on many of these runs . The mid levels open up as it traverses upper mid Atlantic to S of New England on many 

The 0z euro seemed like a best case and actually strengthened mid levels last moment and sort of pivoted slowed as it did 

I would say it would take a small miracle to get Maine good with this unless confluence is way over modeled 

3 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Like I mentioned a few days ago, there are like 8 ways for this to fail and 2 to go right. That icon run is one of the 8 ways to fail. Looks pretty good, but lacking a cold air feed so it ends up mediocre for many.

Too early and it lacks the cold, too late and it is too far SE.....we need the perfect timing, hopefully we can thread the needle this one time

This Icon run seems to get in here quicker, precip here by Sunday morning

2 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

If we do end up getting a region-wide warning event on Jan 28-29th it will have been exactly 2 years to the day since the last one in CT.

01_28.22_jdj_snowfall_totals.thumb.jpg.257c1a10486b24b2e4a1b55a4bd3ae06.jpg

Number 2 all timer for all the right reasons including 9 hrs of blizzard conditions. Epicosity defined.

51 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I would wager to say he is well ahead of most of us realtive to climo over the past 8 years or so.....I can crunch the numbers later if he would like to supply them.

Using the data on Kevin W's site, since 2013/2014 I have had 593.7" in 8 seasons.  74.2" per year.  I think I average around 70-75 per year based on Will's stuff, so pretty close to avg.

2019 was 70", 2014 was 68.75  2018 was 52.45, 2016 was 30.5 on the lower end of things

2015 was 111.75, 2017 was 90.75, last season was 87 on the upper end