• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Gfs is better especially for the center of the universe. 

Can it just snow enough to get some sledding in already? I dont need 2 ft, just a nice 6-10 would be amazing....Thinking this one might be our best shot in the last 2 years? Still low chance, but at least something to track at this pt

5 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Can it just snow enough to get some sledding in already? I dont need 2 ft, just a nice 6-10 would be amazing....Thinking this one might be our best shot in the last 2 years? Still low chance, but at least something to track at this pt

What did you get a couple weeks ago? I got close to 8” here…which was pretty decent(solid warning accumulation). 

15 minutes ago, AstronomyEnjoyer said:

Yes, I'm aware the ICON is shit. Here's the 00z GFS Kuchera. Most of the accumulation depicted in central VT and the lakes region of NH is actually from tonight's nonsense.

00z 20240124 GFS.png

Central VT, right where god intended it to be 

10 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

What did you get a couple weeks ago? I got close to 8” here…which was pretty decent(solid warning accumulation). 

4.6", but the first half of it ended up with mixing and melted some of it. We also dry slotted early on....pretty sure Luke had a couple more than I did

• Thanks 1