Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
It was a Flop... February 2024 Disco. Thread

2 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Hook and "Ladder" not latter 

Actually its’s not hook and ladder. That’s a fire house.

In football terms it is hook and lateral, which as a play on words is often referred to as hook and latter.

43 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It's also a pretty cold look which I'll take. 

We take. And It’s got just as much chance, as anything we’ve seen the last few times things looked good, and nothing came of those.  So who knows what that specific look might do. 

It’ll morph better or worse the next week or so anyway.  But then again we all know this too. 

• Thanks 1

The hook and lateral is a trick play in American, Canadian football and indoor American football, often colloquially called the hook and ladder play

It's either hook and lateral OR hook and ladder (colloquiall version). No such thing as a hook and latter from what I'm reading

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, greenmtnwx said:

Actually its’s not hook and ladder. That’s a fire house.

In football terms it is hook and lateral, which as a play on words is often referred to as hook and latter.

In weather terms how does a hook and lateral look on a weather map? ?----

Scooter is full throttle back to shore to set the market with 60,000 pounds of swordfish on board….he doesn’t care if the Perfect Storm is in his tracks. He’s gotten his second wind with the Hail Mary coastal storm on the GFS next week and then the ensemble going full weenie pattern by mid-month….he’s gonna fight and not lay down in the woodshed. 

IMG_0199.gif

• Haha 15

2 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

That’s an interior favored look. It’s gonna get uglier before it gets better…

I don’t know. I think the high-pressure from the high latitudes would force redevelopment on the coast wouldn’t it? I think that could be good for all of New England, but the mid Atlantic would struggle.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Scooter is full throttle back to shore to set the market with 60,000 pounds of swordfish on board….he doesn’t care if the Perfect Storm is in his tracks. He’s gotten his second wind with the Hail Mary coastal storm on the GFS next week and then the ensemble going full weenie pattern by mid-month….he’s gonna fight and not lay down in the woodshed. 

IMG_0199.gif

Got to score a good catch I mean storm before the fishing season is over. Time is running out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SouthCoastMA said:

The hook and lateral is a trick play in American, Canadian football and indoor American football, often colloquially called the hook and ladder play

It's either hook and lateral OR hook and ladder (colloquiall version). No such thing as a hook and latter from what I'm reading

Look,Tip has a way with words, so I’m going with Hook and Latter.