• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
It was a Flop... February 2024 Disco. Thread

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

The melts would be enjoyable until Wolfie comes growling at everyone, ridiculing us, and screaming there are 35 days of winter left.  You can light the servers on fire then…

Nah, if that happens burn em down…burn em all the F Down. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

How come there aren’t radio shows anymore? 

I would love it. I remember the shows with DT raleighwx, marcus, some other people.  Lets do this.  We can use zoom or hop on discord.  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mahk_webstah said:

When there is a pack, the period between storms is fantastic. You’re not distracted by tracking and worrying and you just enjoy. What is outside. Get out there and enjoy what you have. If what people are mostly doing is spending their time online looking for the next Shot of adrenaline with each model run and then this is an excruciating. 
For any of you, who can I recommend just taking a quick two day trip somewhere up north where there’s snow

See I feel just the opposite.  Melt it quickly so my outdoor exercise is way easier.  I no longer have much use for pack (although I love the visual).   

I love the snow but feel done with it soon after it ends.

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

6 minutes ago, weathafella said:

See I feel just the opposite.  Melt it quickly so my outdoor exercise is way easier.  I no longer have much use for pack (although I love the visual).   

Might be different if you lived up where I live. And vice versa.

27 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I hate to say it but I'm starting to feel like that in my older age, my job is so much easier without a pack, I guess when I retire, I'll be rotting for huge packs again.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Well that's good for you because mine is not lol. He actually can't stand the cold and snow at all. But he supports me anyway ( just think some crazy ). 

He does prefer the warmer weather,  but has slowly morphed into following this time of year. Chasing tornadoes is how he ended up in the middle of the damn Springfield tornado, stuck on RT91 of all places right when it came over the Memorial bridge 

10 minutes ago, UnitedWx said:

He does prefer the warmer weather,  but has slowly morphed into following this time of year. Chasing tornadoes is how he ended up in the middle of the damn Springfield tornado, stuck on RT91 of all places right when it came over the Memorial bridge 

My ex also got stuck coming home from work during that tornado. He took a picture of it from his car. At the time, he worked in Springfield and we lived in Somers and what normally took him 15-20 minutes to get home took 4 hours because the Tornado carved a path that made it almost impossible to get by

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, mahk_webstah said:

Might be different if you lived up where I live. And vice versa.

As tempting as it is, the logistics of it would be tough.   I'm a few years from 80 with luck and blessings and there's no sugar coating that!

• Like 1