• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 15-16 Storm Threat Thread: Do we finally win or get Saltburned?

H2O

Just now, Interstate said:

The top shifted to the west some... which should help us.

Would love for that “finger” to point right at us. Anytime that normally happens in other winters we get hit pretty good. Right now has it going too far north and west into WV.

I am not a big fan of the NAM period. But it is definitely an improvement over 12Z.

Agreed. That being said…. For as much shit as that model gets… is a threat REALLY there without a proper NAMing? Just sayin’. We haven’t had a proper NAMing all season and I have 3” to show for it (shut it Ravensrule)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Comparing the NAM at 84 to this mornings 12z Global runs...it is most similar to the GGEM, not quite as amplified but significantly more amplified than the GFS.  It was likely about to look good in the next couple frames IMO.  

Agreed.  Just checked it out.  NAM would have gotten us...but you know...NAM and all

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Agreed.  Just checked it out.  NAM would have gotten us...but you know...NAM and all

yea it is what it is... we all know who the JV players are, but its still better to have them on our side than against.  Preponderance of evidence and all that jazz... 

12 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Comparing the NAM at 84 to this mornings 12z Global runs...it is most similar to the GGEM, not quite as amplified but significantly more amplified than the GFS.  It was likely about to look good in the next couple frames IMO.  

I'm happy to hear your analysis . The GGEM was on steroids at 12z!