• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 15-16 Storm Threat Thread: Do we finally win or get Saltburned?

H2O

It's a tighter track with an elongated low.  We mix at like 1 am lol
Lol how do we go through a moderate/strong Nino without snow in December and January

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, nj2va said:

With how old SV graphics look, that could be a snow map from 1989 honestly

haha...i skipped getting wxbell this year.  No snow so far.  If it starts snowing, maybe I'll get a subscription for a month

SV is a really good site and easy to use except for the graphics.  I don't know why they don't produce better graphics.  They certainly have the knowledge and resources if they wanted to do it

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KAOS said:

ffs... you people (self included) should seek counseling.

It's a sickness.  And it's currently flaring up. 

It's not rational, but I feel like we have to manifest our own snow.  I'd be down with a new thread.  We have to shake things up.  I'll check with Randy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KAOS said:

ffs... you people (self included) should seek counseling.

Given all the crickets I get whenever I try to bring up anything about how we manage our emotions...I have doubts about how many here want to talk about their feelings, lol But seriously though...we've got to do better than this. I'm working on some techniques myself (a site blocking app being one of them!)

1 minute ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Given all the crickets I get whenever I try to bring up anything about how we manage our emotions...I have doubts about how many here want to talk about their feelings, lol But seriously though...we've got to do better than this. I'm working on some techniques myself (a site blocking app being one of them!)

we're falling into old habits because not getting snow for 2 years is frustrating as hell.   It doesn't matter if someone tells us or we even have an internal dialogue that it's unproductive to be emotionally invested in something you can't control.  I don't want to deal with reality right now.  I'm looking for magic.

• Like 1