Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Jan Medium/Long Range Disco 2: Total Obliteration is Coming

Jebman

2 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

JB just pulled out Jan 96 as an analog to Tuesday. lol there are no words. He just has to jump the shark every time. Every damn time. 

So JB is actually a TV series that did an over the top plot line and has since declined in quality?

I think you meant jump the gun.

• Haha 2

JB just pulled out Jan 96 as an analog to Tuesday. lol there are no words. He just has to jump the shark every time. Every damn time. 

Jb has 5 analogs that he rotates in his playlist. 57-58 65-66 95-96 0203 09-10

Then he analogs the 1993 superstorm once a year
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, JenkinsJinkies said:

So JB is actually a TV series that did an over the top plot line and has since declined in quality?

I think you meant jump the gun.

No I meant exactly what I said. He does an over the top plot line EVERY threat.  And he had been in decline since 2003

3 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

No I meant exactly what I said. He does an over the top plot line EVERY threat.  And he had been in decline since 2003

He did pretty well in 09/10 but since then :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, Shaulov4 said:

He did pretty well in 09/10 but since then :ph34r:

JB is defaulted to do very well in any epic eastern winter. Sort of like the guy for the philies who hits .190 but 50 bombs...Kyle Schwarber?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stormchaserchuck1 said:

0z RGEM vs 18z GFS is similar to 0z NAM vs 18z gfs.. flatter trough, but hanging more energy back in the west. 

So, one of those does all the energy come out of the west or just small pieces come east one at a time done this drill again and again in the past.  These are some of the trickiest things for models to handle at around Day 4.  I really don't think we know much of anything until Saturday night or so. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Buddy1987 said:

Watch the 0z gfs cave to the euro today but then the 0z euro show the 18z gfs solution haha! Nothing surprises me anymore

This close in the Euro may not make a jump like that again. I think either it jumps back up tonight or it may be onto the right idea...

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic