Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tuesday, January 9 Rain and Wind Storm

Weather Will

41 minutes ago, Lucketts said:

Not much happening with wind here in Leesburg area yet. Anybody out this way getting anything?

Barely a breeze here in Round Hill. Good rain though…1.60 in the bucket. 
Southerlies never do much here…I get smacked by the westerlies off the mountain…so tomorrow will be very windy. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

Y'all are at that stage (e.g., the oh-dark-thirty, after school and weekend sports and other extracurricular activities for the kids!) that my family was at about 10-12 years ago. But it also sounds like you're each smart enough to enjoy the rare weeknight off...even if it's due to weather...which is great. Sometimes you need that little slice of downtime as a family. So glad to read this...and soak it up tonight. :) 

Yep...same here, and we rarely get flickering lights. Just a tad worried from the sump pump standpoint...but on the plus side, all of the cell phones in the house are charged up!  :D 

Thank you! It’s been a nice treat, especially since Tuesdays is her late night where we wouldn’t be home until after 9. I’ll take an unexpected free evening! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I’m happy to be getting a break. Over 2” today and 10” the past month.

It happens in every storm over Carroll county we get lower returns then basically everyone else. I don’t get it. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic