Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 Banter

George BM

3 hours ago, H2O said:

I prefer RevWarMdecoy wet blanket over Heisey.  He's more succinct and has better yarns from back in the day.  

Ha! I don't get triggered by lack of snow anymore. I just get in my car and chase. It works. Last year I saw 3 snowstorms totaling about 30 inches. Good times. My panic room posts are just at the hilarity of how bad our climo is. But I am not emotionally invested anymore. If it snows here great, if not, my car is in the driveway, my leave slip is in process, and priceline hotel booking is on my laptop. 

That's just great! Not only does the arctic air get to  Buda on Sat night instead of Sunday, now there is a chance of frzra! THAT'S JUST GREAT! We were doing so well! It was so nice in south Texas! We had made it almost into mid January with 60s!

I want cold to hit the Mid Atlantic, NOT south Texas! And just where does the 1042 arctic high go? Right in the heart of Texas! That's just great.:axe::axe::axe::axe::axe:

1 hour ago, mattie g said:

I think Heisy and jjjjjjjjjjjay are the same person. They both end their posts with a double hard return followed with a period. Like this

I believe it’s actually a taptalk thing. I remember it did that for me too when I posted from it vs safari 

46 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Negative

Agree.  It's childish and juvenile, to be honest.  I mean, sometimes I see some good input on his part but when things go awry even slightly, it's comment after comment of complaints...like "whaaaa!  Mommy, it's not going to snow!!."  I get that it's probably his "schtick" or whatever, but it's old.  I should just learn to use the ignore button, I know!  But like I said, the occasional good input keeps me from pulling that trigger and I generally just don't respond to his posts that are like that anyhow, LOL!!!

Just now, Scarlet Pimpernel said:

If you're referring to my screen name, it's from the novel and movie "The Scarlet Pimpernel"...and the image is of the actor Leslie Howard who played that role in the 1934 movie (an absolute classic!!!  He was also Ashley Wilkes in "Gone with the Wind").

No. Thanks for the lesson but that’s not what I meant. And I can already tell that I am incorrect.

35 minutes ago, Jebman said:

That's just great! Not only does the arctic air get to  Buda on Sat night instead of Sunday, now there is a chance of frzra! THAT'S JUST GREAT! We were doing so well! It was so nice in south Texas! We had made it almost into mid January with 60s!

I want cold to hit the Mid Atlantic, NOT south Texas! And just where does the 1042 arctic high go? Right in the heart of Texas! That's just great.:axe::axe::axe::axe::axe:

Jebwalk conditions on my morning parking shift.  It was howling wind for my full 2-1/2 hour shift.  Another 2-4 feet in the forecast by Saturday.  Should easily get the base over 100"  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Ji said:

No dude. I'm funny. I even won the funniest guy award in high school and I've never looked back

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

And your emotional swings from model to model run… From ecstasy to total despair. From epic winter to complete disaster.  That, in itself, is funny. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic