Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

1 minute ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Id take a foot of snow right now all day, Idc if areas around me get 2-3FT, a foot is still a foot. 

0.7" total from today, pretty much exactly what I expected. If anyone has any CT totals send em my way, ty

The teasing and numerous busts is getting exhausting from a tracking perspective though. Give me the goods for once. 

• Weenie 1

6 hours ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

18-19 started the rat stretch.. we had a fluke night march storm to get us out of the teens that year for snowfall. Then 20/21 had the 3 week epic 40” Feb stretch for that winter .. other than that non stop rat winters since 18/19 .. this will be 5/6 well below average for me since building my new house which was a snow jinx 

Ok, I remember working as an observer at BDL in '18-'19. I seem to remember a storm in November and then a storm that I worked a double shift for in January. We probably had about 7" up there but it turned to sleet pretty quickly. I'm guessing it was a lot less down our way. I don't remember that March storm at all. I moved on March 31st.

I also don't remember anything about the part of '21 you're talking about. I just remember moving back from Milwaukee in December of '20 and we had a big event like a week after I got back. It was probably about a foot. We got crushed in Feb?

48 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Id take a foot of snow right now all day, Idc if areas around me get 2-3FT, a foot is still a foot. 

0.7" total from today, pretty much exactly what I expected. If anyone has any CT totals send em my way, ty

.25 lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, H2Otown_WX said:

Ok, I remember working as an observer at BDL in '18-'19. I seem to remember a storm in November and then a storm that I worked a double shift for in January. We probably had about 7" up there but it turned to sleet pretty quickly. I'm guessing it was a lot less down our way. I don't remember that March storm at all. I moved on March 31st.

I also don't remember anything about the part of '21 you're talking about. I just remember moving back from Milwaukee in December of '20 and we had a big event like a week after I got back. It was probably about a foot. We got crushed in Feb?

Feb 1

Feb_01-02_2021_Snow_box.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, H2Otown_WX said:

Huh? That was our best stretch snow wise since 15. 3 warning events one blizzard and 3 solid weeks of 8-14" of snow depth

02.01.21_jdj_snowfall_totals.jpg

02.07.21_jdj_snowfall_totals.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Huh? That was our best stretch snow wise since 15. 3 warning events one blizzard and 3 solid weeks of 8-14" of snow depth

02.01.21_jdj_snowfall_totals.jpg

02.07.21_jdj_snowfall_totals.jpg

Wow, somehow I don't remember that at all. I even worked the 2nd storm you posted though it appears BDL got shafted

2 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

1.1" of fluff, western side of Southbury CT....feels and looks like winter for once

• Like 1