Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday, December 17 - Monday, December 18, 2023 Storm

weatherwiz

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

Yeah that mesolow looks pretty potent and there is some elevated instability in place and 2-6km lapse rates aren't too bad. That mesolow could cause some issues. 

Time for sit indian style on the living room floor with a bag of Doritos in nothing but your Hannah Montana skibbies.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yes!!

You are such an oddball lol

As far as the wind gusts. They're not to where you had mentioned they were going to be, but I will admit they're very gusty. Limbs and trees coming down and places. However, if the winds were where you said they were going to be, we'd have a lot more power outages than we do. . But looking out my window at all the woods, it's pretty crazy watching the trees wait back and forth

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Time for sit indian style on the living room floor with a bag of Doritos in nothing but your Hannah Montana skibbies.

Definitely a bit more impressive than I was thinking but shocked at the number of power outages...but then again it doesn't take much I guess for them to ramp up here :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

You are such an oddball lol

As far as the wind gusts. They're not to where you had mentioned they were going to be, but I will admit they're very gusty. Limbs and trees coming down and places. However, if the winds were where you said they were going to be, we'd have a lot more power outages than we do. . But looking out my window at all the woods, it's pretty crazy watching the trees wait back and forth

They’re exactly what we expected. 55-60+. Honestly have no idea what you’re talking about 

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The last one was a complete joke, but this one is respectable.

For sure.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I don’t like how it’s curling nw.

Yeah that thing is pretty nasty looking. Lots of wind not far above the sfc. That sucker would have little problem mixing winds down I think.