Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2023

George BM

8 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Happy Christmas to you, and to all!!  The Reaper is celebrating in style, I understand.  Benefits of retirement, half-price Starbucks Holiday drinks to all skeletons over 500 years old!

Christmas Skeleton with red Santa hat, Garland of green pine branches, Clusters of red berries, Iced beverage, White background, PNG image 1

Merry Christmas to you too! It’s always fun being Santa for the little skeletons!

q1rlQwq.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Looks like the AFC top seed is between the Ravens and Dolphins. The Chiefs have issues, and Mahomes just doesn't look right. Given that, a Raven's loss tonight isn't really a big deal. But they will need to beat the Dolphins at home next week.

Just need to come out of this game healthy. Please.

• Like 4

I know this is late, but I hope everyone that celebrates had a very Merry Christmas. We surprised my folks at my sisters place this morning as they were not expecting up. 

Getting up at 5am and driving all the way to NW of Philly from Frederick was worth every mile and second of travel. Was a great day :santa:

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Ravens felt dissed, and they did what they had to do. Best news is it looks like Hamilton is ok.

Now on to the important game at home next week.

Also, way too much MVP talk/debate. Annoying.

Yes indeed. And yeah, I think Lamar is a little annoyed at that too...tonight he literally called it "noise", lol

• Like 1

Statement game by the Ravens tonight. A literal "Our goal is the Superbowl but put some respect on our name" kind of night! Heck yeah they felt dissed (as they should have--I mean 4 or 5 point underdogs? Seriously? Lol)--and they went and took care of business. Proud of the way they are playing--and now, they are FINISHING games, and actually getting stronger in the 2nd half as opposed to fading. Beautiful to see--this is how you potentially start peaking at just the right time. On to the potential No. 1 seed decider next week! GO RAVENS!!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, CAPE said:

Looks like the AFC top seed is between the Ravens and Dolphins. The Chiefs have issues, and Mahomes just doesn't look right. Given that, a Raven's loss tonight isn't really a big deal. But they will need to beat the Dolphins at home next week.

Mahomes does not look right? Mahomes was a piece of shyte on Christmas afternoon! Son of a frackin biotch got sacked like FOUR times! That sorry team let me down! I am a RAVENS fan now! Always loved Baltimore! You don't win football games by throwing interceptions!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jebman said:

Mahomes does not look right? Mahomes was a piece of shyte on Christmas afternoon! Son of a frackin biotch got sacked like FOUR times! That sorry team let me down! I am a RAVENS fan now! Always loved Baltimore! You don't win football games by throwing interceptions!

I kept telling people lets see how he does when he doesnt have elite fast wr's who can catch everything and he just has to throw it over the top. still has travis but he is getting long in the tooth to always throw too. Patty doesnt throw his wr open they get open he throws it to them. the wr make him better he doesnt make the wr better. yes he is a good qb but not as good as every one was claiming. I still remember first year they were riding him calling him the goat. If he loses travis to retirement or injury look out. Ive seen him legit cry 3 times this year all rdy and act very immature cant handle a loss.  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic