Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2023

George BM

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

Ravens D has been a bit lucky. Could easily be 10-9 or worse. Seeing the same softness that's been there recently. Get your shit together. Offense needs to get the run game going a bit. Stanley:yikes:. I know he isnt 100 % but maybe he is washed? Barely mediocre at this point.

You're young.. this is a good team. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, CAPE said:

If you haven't seen the replay of the Mitchell injury, don't. It is ugly.

7 hours ago, CAPE said:

It is the Gus the Bus, Justice Hill show going forward. And ofc Jackson. Don't want to see him run as much as he has though.

Mitchell is/was so explosive. Tough to lose him for the season. If that ravens can beat the dolphins and Steelers, they should be the #1 seed. 

I propose that slipping in the basement, as I just did, from standing water resulting from a near 3" rainstorm, should warrant an LSR to Sterling. After all, I could have landed on my head instead of my butt (since I was half asleep) and killed myself, and that would have had a direct cause-and-effect relationship with the elements. 

• Haha 2

That was a great W by the Ravens, but it does stink to lose Mitchell to an ugly injury. 

Ravens defense came to the occasion in the 4Q and really got into Lawrence’s head in those final drives. 

Overall, thought Lamar played some of his best football that game with his playmaking ability and magic to get out of a collapsing pocket to extend plays. The O-line wasn’t that good last night, but showed flashes of brilliance. Week 15 of me thinking we’ll need to draft a LT this off-season. Stanley just isn’t the same after all those injuries and now, to his own doing, he probably has a concussion. 

I don’t see us beating SF, but maybe I’ll be surprised. We need to take care of business vs Miami and Pittsburgh. Playoff bound though, so can’t hate that. Onward and hopefully upward

• Like 1

Mitchell injury is devastating. He gave the running game an explosive, big play weapon. Between that and the offensive line issue, I am not sure we can take advantage of a weak AFC and get to the Super Bowl. At least we have a really good shot at the top seed now. Lose to SF, beat Miami and Pittsburgh and the road comes through Baltimore.

So weird reading you all on the Ravens as a bengals fan. Fwiw, baltimore is CLEARLY the class of the afc at this point in time. I have them a step below SF but we will see that resolve itself shortly. In any event, just accept that the ravens are really really good this year and enjoy the ride would be my advice…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

So weird reading you all on the Ravens as a bengals fan. Fwiw, baltimore is CLEARLY the class of the afc at this point in time. I have them a step below SF but we will see that resolve itself shortly. In any event, just accept that the ravens are really really good this year and enjoy the ride would be my advice…

D10-15 pattern looks good but we can see the back edge already :(

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

there should be another special board setting that when you put another user on ignore a special chime goes off.  like an angel getting their wings, only, different.

I think there should be a board setting where the person being put on ignore gets to hear the Price is Right loser horn

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic