Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Octorcher or Roctober 2023 Discussion Thread

Damage In Tolland

33 minutes ago, tamarack said:

That's a sick tree.  The first-year needles are yellow, while this time of year the 2nd-year needles would be falling off and the 1st years' needles are retained.  I see green 1st-year needles in the upper right and right edge - different tree?

So are the first year needles the newer ones? Or the older ones? 

56 minutes ago, CTSkywarn said:

Only thing.....uses a ton more electricity than Individual units. My electric bill dropped by like $100.00.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Worth it to me....getting out of the shower and stepping into a sonar of a bathroom is awful...takes forever to dry off.

• Like 2

Man next week is going to be a giant slap in the face compared to this week. I guess I'm fine with 50's as long as we can keep predominately sunny skies. Really dreading the days we'll be getting where its in the 40's and 50's with clouds and precip around, especially as the days shorten. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Man next week is going to be a giant slap in the face compared to this week. I guess I'm fine with 50's as long as we can keep predominately sunny skies. Really dreading the days we'll be getting where its in the 40's and 50's with clouds and precip around, especially as the days shorten. 

It's time. Even today I'm like ok we are good now. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I can't wait, To bad it wasn't snow showers and 30's for a few days so i can listen to the bitching by some.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Wow that weather that you don't like I welcome with open arms. Relief starts Sunday, it's just too warm and muggy out for this time of year.