• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wake Me Up When September Ends..Obs/Diso

40/70 Benchmark

Days like today are the best, especially when you have a leather chair. Everything just sticks to you. If you close your eyes and focus you can actually hear the sounds of your tush slowly becoming one with the seat. And if you get up slowly you can hear the soft tears of the separation between the tush and the seat...all while your clothes remain stuck to your sweaty body.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, weatherwiz said:

Days like today are the best, especially when you have a leather chair. Everything just sticks to you. If you close your eyes and focus you can actually hear the sounds of your tush slowly becoming one with the seat. And if you get up slowly you can hear the soft tears of the separation between the tush and the seat...all while your clothes remain stuck to your sweaty body.

Did I pay you for the paid league yet? 

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

agreed with the bolded, the rest :blink:

seriously though, wish it could be like this may 1 - oct 1 every year

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Outdoor after school sports are being called off for today here.

My daughter's school put out a message that they are considering an early release day for students for tomorrow due to the hot buildings.

My co-worker's room across the hall is 88F right now

How about this one...the 6 non AC schools here closed early but after school sports are now 12-2...LOL.  Too hot to be in a classroom but practices and games in mid day sun are fine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Outdoor after school sports are being called off for today here.

My daughter's school put out a message that they are considering an early release day for students for tomorrow due to the hot buildings.

My co-worker's room across the hall is 88F right now

The school I went to was old and no AC, I remember quite a few sweltering days near the end of the year and at the beginning too. They never let us out early though they gave us extra recess time, I think the nuns were a little hot in their habits.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DavisStraight said:

The school I went to was old and no AC, I remember quite a few sweltering days near the end of the year and at the beginning too. They never let us out early though they gave us extra recess time, I think the nuns were a little hot in their habits.

The Early D thing is something that started about 20 yrs ago-right up there with closures for a dusting of snow and wet roads...

44 minutes ago, Brian5671 said:

The Early D thing is something that started about 20 yrs ago-right up there with closures for a dusting of snow and wet roads...

I'm not sure how often early dismissal for heat has happened here if ever.  I honestly don't recall.

It's just gross... not dangerous really.

Worcester PS has gone to early release for Thurs and Friday.

Pickles was right ,told me to get there early, I missed high tide this am (NH Seacoast), arrived tide was going out, a lot of surfers, choppy but nothing like the past few days, Water over the wall (Hampton) during high tide (water still in the street when I arrived, I will say unless you were in the water, no relief! Humid as shit.

With that said, arrived back at ASH 1pm, 90/73