Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August model and weather disco

weathafella

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Man it took you awhile, welcome aboard. When it broke it broke.

Nah we had plenty of warm and humid days. But as the month gets closer to end and ridging doesn’t appear, (notice I said deep summer) appears to be done. 

Maybe it returns for Septdewmber.

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We’ll see. Trough looks like it’s still over Lakes. With this post you will now set all the ACATT posters in motion. Nice job 

The train left you my man. Of course some days will have your dews but some serious troughing and BN heights seem to dominate. ACATT is a misnomer . Barely anyone like your high dews so you name them. Don't want ACATT we want low dews and warmth. You had your turn soak that in whilst we celebrate the lack of consistent HHH

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Nah we had plenty of warm and humid days. But as the month gets closer to end and ridging doesn’t appear, (notice I said deep summer) appears to be done. 

Maybe it returns for Septdewmber.

No we really didn’t have many warm humid days at all after the 7/29 cold front 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Summer's back didn't break. 

All we did was transition from an anomalous stretch of high dewpoints to a more typical summer stretch...meaning we get a mixture of days with lower dews and then days with higher dews ahead of any approaching frontal systems. That's not summer's back breaking, that's pretty typical summer weather. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Summer's back didn't break. 

All we did was transition from an anomalous stretch of high dewpoints to a more typical summer stretch...meaning we get a mixture of days with lower dews and then days with higher dews ahead of any approaching frontal systems. That's not summer's back breaking, that's pretty typical summer weather. 

Don’t worry. I’ll use the same logic in early February so I can put out all my patio furniture and get my beach sticker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Don’t worry. I’ll use the same logic in early February so I can put out all my patio furniture and get my beach sticker. 

Well, its mid-month, not early and we do hear the same thing every February....because its true. Not the back breaking part, but the sun change.