• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ring of Fireflies
    Newest Member
    Ring of Fireflies
Late February will be rocking. February Long range Discussion thread

Ji

Just a gut feeling… i don’t think this h5 low closes and tracks as far south as its showing on the models. Maybe I’ve seen too many last minute north trends in my lifetime.

*Not saying we get a result that favors us in the end (in case I get weenie tagged lol)

• Like 2
  • Weenie 15

21 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

largely noise - highlights are probably more snow SWVA, more snow central VA/along I-81, less members that are bringing snow further north out of our subforum.
1676311200-q8MBbxzhasY.png

probability maps for just an 1" (hey, low bar) show non-zero improvement from 06z. Generally 0-10% better :weenie:

1676311200-TfLgaUMdDPk.png

That’s 30-40% than I had 2 days ago. 

35 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Glad to see the Euro finally got a clue that there is going to be a storm out this way. Now all I have to do is start worrying about temps. Whoever gets the deform will get some snow.

Agreed. I think the Deform band is going to be pretty big. Partially wishcasting but also due to the CIPS analogs which was presented earlier. Some heavy hitters in there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terpeast said:

Just a gut feeling… i don’t think this h5 low closes and tracks as far south as its showing on the models. Maybe I’ve seen too many last minute north trends in my lifetime.

*Not saying we get a result that favors us in the end (in case I get weenie tagged lol)

I think that’s very true, almost 100%. 

• mappy unpinned this topic