Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 13-14 Ski Season Savior

greenmtnwx

5 hours ago, bwt3650 said:

Line was at about 1000’ on my way home an hour ago, so I’d guess only a few more hours. Great base building stuff. Hope it doesn’t all get washed away before the flip back.

I think it’s a net gain.  3-4” of slush at the mountain.  Lot of QPF.  Roads were terrible in town, evergreens were hanging low. Like a couple inches of waterlogged grease.

• Like 1

I think it’s a net gain.  3-4” of slush at the mountain.  Lot of QPF.  Roads were terrible in town, evergreens were hanging low. Like a couple inches of waterlogged grease.

Agreed..backside looking weak right now though. Need to put down 3-4 this afternoon or it will lock up bad, especially with holiday traffic. If we do that, it was the necessary, water logged, slush needed underneath.

No one was getting up 242 last night without 4wd. At 1500, you could barely see the road and it was cement.

15 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Wildcat reports 4” new , attitash 5” 

none of these mountains have folks that drove to the top at 1am to measure before the flip 

Despite the rain this is great for ski areas around here. The winter vibes are strong and the ski conditions will benefit. Weather looks great for the long weekend too. 

• Like 1