• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
"We're gonna need a bigger plow..." Massive, persistent singal now emerges discretely in the models, 20th-23rd

Typhoon Tip

Deadbeat parents looking for last minute gifts spending Christmas in their buried cars on I-95. Oceanfront properties in Taunton encased in ice from sea spray blown in off the Atlantic like ICBMs. Jerry absolutely sloshed from a Crown bender and falling into snow banks on his walk through the neighborhood. TBlizz meh’ing the blizzard while on his toilet and then screaming for his wife as the ceiling caves in and buries him in slate shingles and paste. Police departments inundated with calls of middle aged men disrobing and shoveling driveways mumbling “is this what it feels like to live at 500mb”.

We hope to see it. We pray to see it. We need to see it. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 11

5 minutes ago, brooklynwx99 said:

idk. i think the pattern supports this kind of outcome. we'll see where we're at on Monday but I don't see this vanishing into thin air

Sure, it supports a big storm....but the devil is in the details. If this somehow fails to bury SNE, then no one will want to hear or care that we were right about the general synoptic evolution. Hell, I wouldn't care.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Sure, it supports a big storm....but the devil is in the details. If this somehow fails to bury SNE, then no one will want to hear or care that we were right about the general synoptic evolution. Hell, I wouldn't care.

i get what you mean. I just meant that the favorable pattern is here right when everyone said it would be minus like 2-3 days. lots of people did a great job with that

and now we have a system with nuke potential to track

• Like 5

Just now, brooklynwx99 said:

i get what you mean. I just meant that the favorable pattern is here right when everyone said it would be minus like 2-3 days. lots of people did a great job with that

and now we have a system with nuke potential to track

Yes, we’re in a good place coming up pattern wise, and the potential storm is extremely interesting…feels good to have a decent shot at something significant. 

• Like 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Beats that hell out of last December with the -8SD RNA devouring all weather.

What's nice about this pattern is that this is just the first major threat....it appears we will multiple reloads on the western ridge with the decaying NAO block through end of the month and into early Jan.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Deadbeat parents looking for last minute gifts spending Christmas in their buried cars on I-95. Oceanfront properties in Taunton encased in ice from sea spray blown in off the Atlantic like ICBMs. Jerry absolutely sloshed from a Crown bender and falling into snow banks on his walk through the neighborhood. TBlizz meh’ing the blizzard while on his toilet and then screaming for his wife as the ceiling caves in and buries him in slate shingles and paste. Police departments inundated with calls of middle aged men disrobing and shoveling driveways mumbling “is this what it feels like to live at 500mb”.

We hope to see it. We pray to see it. We need to see it. 

It didn't take you long to fit in. This is a riot.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I get it, No one has been shafted the last few years more then you but I am a close second.

4 years below normal for me

3 minutes ago, bristolri_wx said:

Bing Crosby has entered that chat.

Well, at least it's not Bill Cosby

• Haha 2