Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fairfield County Crusher 12/11-12/12

Go Kart Mozart

55 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

It's nearly mid-december...in new england...even people who hate snow, usually say its fine before and around the holidays but after christmas you can keep it, or something of that nature

I'm one of the few. Just makes working that much harder. I'll take cold and dry.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

May have to watch that area as extra juice picked up from LI sound.

Good thing its sunday evening and not a weekday. if things turn sideways in some areas across southern CT and the NWS has to issue a short-fused warning for areas that are forecast <1" thats gonna be bad. Radar looks fantastic right now imo

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

RAP is interesting. Bring the lift from the inv trough up to and along pike. 

It and the HRRR have both been trending toward that the last several runs--nudging north and east. (HRRR might have backed off a bit on it's last run).  Those maps notwithstanding,  I'll consider >2" a victory for MBY.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Good thing its sunday evening and not a weekday. if things turn sideways in some areas across southern CT and the NWS has to issue a short-fused warning for areas that are forecast <1" thats gonna be bad. Radar looks fantastic right now imo

I love that this is a potential overperformer, but man I hate trying to forecast it. Agree about the Sunday timing. I think I'm going to hold with my 2-5/1-3 call but part of me wants to go big(ger) with 1-3 coast/2-4 mostly inland/4-8 in a *narrow* stripe in N CT.

I'm not sure there's enough confidence in that though.