Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2022

George BM

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

The Ravens may stumble their way into the playoffs, but they better not need that game against the Bengals the last game of the season. No chance. And good luck against them, the Bills, or the Chiefs in the postseason. Or the Chargers should they get in.

You see this? Lol

Btw I don't have anything against Roman personally (nor do I condone trespassing)--but if he loses his job I'm almost sure he will be okay. But a change has to be made

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

Harbs will dig in. Unless it comes from up top, zero chance anything happens until the offseason.

Things have never, ever looked THIS bad under Roman. I mean there is zero excuse now...Here your team is, still in control of it's playoff destiny...yet you could decide to not make the obvious choice just because he's your friend? So you'd rather miss the playoffs BECAUSE of this dude, than fire a buddy. If that's the case, you don't need to be coaching. Personal friendship over winning? Heck no... Love Harbs and all he's done for the Ravens, but this here? It ain't no excuse for it. I hope he does the right thing.

Man, the sarcasm in the event thread for Friday is off the charts!  I mean, I get it that we're not looking at much, but it's still at least interesting from a meteorological standpoint with that strong front blasting through.  If people aren't interested or don't care, at least don't flood it with useless, cynical comments.  Rant over.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Man, the sarcasm in the event thread for Friday is off the charts!  I mean, I get it that we're not looking at much, but it's still at least interesting from a meteorological standpoint with that strong front blasting through.  If people aren't interested or don't care, at least don't flood it with useless, cynical comments.  Rant over.

If I can’t post sarcastic comments I might as well not post. It’s my niche lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clueless said:

Merry Christmas to me. I tested for COVID and B-type flu.  And I always mask. Someone must have come in with it to the showroom. Getting PAX and Tamiflu. And my entertainment will be tracking a ….frontal passage?  :facepalm:

Fell better soon! Lots of water with paxlovid, your mouth is going to feel and taste gross after day 1

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic