Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Banter 2022

George BM

6 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

My wife and I were out at deep creek 2 weeks ago and of course it was 75 degrees lol.  Took my wife on a weekend get away for her 40th. Nice trip without kids lol.

Had dinner at dutches one night and Aces the other.

Go figure, right?  It’s 23 and snowing there now, ha.  With your luck, please avoid the week between Christmas and New Years - I want cold and snow.  :P 

We went to Dutch’s last Friday for my partner’s birthday - I really enjoy that place especially in the winter with the fire places going.  Next time, I recommend Fire Water, which is owned by the same woman (Brenda) who owns Ace’s Run, Brenda’s Pizza, and the Trader coffee shop under Brenda’s Pizza.  It’s right down the hill from Ace’s - they’ve got great cocktails, location right on the lake (with a heated patio/fire feature in the winter), and some good food options on the menu.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Go figure, right?  It’s 23 and snowing there now, ha.  With your luck, please avoid the week between Christmas and New Years - I want cold and snow.  :P 

We went to Dutch’s last Friday for my partner’s birthday - I really enjoy that place especially in the winter with the fire places going.  Next time, I recommend Fire Water, which is owned by the same woman (Brenda) who owns Ace’s Run, Brenda’s Pizza, and the Trader coffee shop under Brenda’s Pizza.  It’s right down the hill from Ace’s - they’ve got great cocktails, location right on the lake (with a heated patio/fire feature in the winter), and some good food options on the menu.

Thanks. We will have to check out those places next time we are out there.

Hopefully sometime during the winter.

We will be out next June for a wedding. Going to make a long weekend out of it. This  time we will have our kids with us along with my Mother and her husband.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CAPE said:

That ramped up quick. The ground was bare with some light snow falling when I posted that link.

This one is on the north side of Buffalo.  Just started to flurry so will be fun to watch it ramp up quickly.  Buffalo, NY | Elmwood Ave | Mr. Pizza | BuffaloWebcam.com | Live Webcams from Buffalo, New York USA

• Like 1

I’ll keep an eye on the Buffalo blast, but I’m too busy watching the beginning of the end of Caps season. It’s becoming unwatchable. Straight trash. Time to fire Lavi. I don’t care who the F is hurt. The team doesn’t look like they give a rats ass. And right now, nor do I. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Scraff said:

I’ll keep an eye on the Buffalo blast, but I’m too busy watching the beginning of the end of Caps season. It’s becoming unwatchable. Straight trash. Time to fire Lavi. I don’t care who the F is hurt. The team doesn’t look like they give a rats ass. And right now, nor do I. 

Right now their playing bad hockey. No other way to put it. Devastated with injuries. That's the risk with an aging core. 

Not sure when they can expect to get anyone back but right now the season is slipping away

• Like 1

• mappy unpinned this topic