Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October 2022 OBS/DISC

40/70 Benchmark

5 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Fish calling out all cold month busts . Instead of BN everyone ends well above and now we throw in some dews (relative to time of year) Everytime cold patterns are modeled , they vanish 

A Real 'beaut of a mid fall week.  Some posters probably breaking our their jorts  after putting them away mid-August. 

8 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Fish calling out all cold month busts . Instead of BN everyone ends well above and now we throw in some dews (relative to time of year) Everytime cold patterns are modeled , they vanish 

This is good news AFAIC....means everything is on track.

I'll do one more update tmw before go-time after Halloween. I'm pretty confident...famous last words...

• Like 2

Glad to see the forecast is great tomorrow. My daughter is getting married outside. Hopefully last wedding of the kids. Wedding number 8 (1 twice) 

Shorts debate was funny. Shorts on sunny days until the sun isn't strong enough usually by Nov. All yard work in Shorts. Will be raking today in Shorts once the sun dries out the dew. 32⁰ 

• Like 2

Obviously there is no such thing as ‘fake’ warmth or cold - a given temperature is what it is. 

The turn of phrase - if it must be pointed out … - is just a header really, that labels the reason for a given temp as being manufactured circumstantially and transiently disconnected from the surrounding larger synoptic signal.  

There should be no cause for argument in acceptance of that reality. If we are sensy about choice of label for it … I guess pick something else.  But the chill this morning is still gossamer either way. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Glad to see the forecast is great tomorrow. My daughter is getting married outside. Hopefully last wedding of the kids. Wedding number 8 (1 twice) 

Shorts debate was funny. Shorts on sunny days until the sun isn't strong enough usually by Nov. All yard work in Shorts. Will be raking today in Shorts once the sun dries out the dew. 32⁰ 

Good luck with everything, and congrats.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Two mornings in a row with a low of 29F here.  Three mornings in a row below freezing. 

I'll take some warmer weather next week, could do without the rain though.  

L O L he’s ready for warmer weather on October 21 after three nights of fake cold, what’s he gonna do when it’s not fake for three months if lead air