Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October 2022 OBS/DISC

40/70 Benchmark

18 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Glad we’re back to weather, vs swamp asses and shorts:P.  Ya let’s get that even a month from now. 

Whats Sunday and Monday looking like this week? That system/or whatever it is gonna come up the coast? 

Looks wet Sunday aftn into maybe Tuesday. Heaviest rain Sunday night into Monday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, FXWX said:

Then we would have to listen to 9 days complaints about whether or not the high would slip offshore to early, or block the northward push of moisture into nrn New Eng, as well as where the coastal front will setup; screw zones... etc... My head hurts just thinking about it!!! Lol

Don't forget the drooling over deformation band placements.

2 hours ago, tamarack said:

We'll be almost exactly on the average after today's slightly BN temps, and should likely finish in the +1 range, possibly +2 if we get 2 more warm rains instead of one.  I don't mind a mild October, as long as it's not followed by an AN November.

We are also probably a couple tenths below normal… but it’s normal to date essentially.

High of 50F and now 36F out.

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Cold shots tend to shunt SW of us . Concerning if this continues rest of fall/ winter. SE ridge FTL

It’s bad news if it’s cold and snowy in October but also bad news if it’s not cold in October.  Lots to be concerned about when concerns cover all bases.

Rest easy, many an autumn starts with deeper cold shots down the Midwest, Lakes, Ohio Valley.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I love the contrast in lighting. All bright and in the snow for Rocky. Meanwhile Drago’s training is a nice metaphor on our stance with Russia back then. All dark….red shady background lighting….classic. 

I love all the technology with Drago and meanwhile Rocky benching anvils and oxen yoke.