Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

Perfect weather here in Mi. 80/50

Kinda surprised that things even gonna affect you guys. The flow is so weak and only vaguely mechanically strong enough to guide a coastal system along. Probably why it’s been handled so atrociously … it’s on the edge of even being able to exist.  Almost has a tropical look too

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You’re not pouring lol. This is not going to throw heavy rain hundreds of miles west . The flow around is drying and wnw . Not saying you don’t get a bit of rain . People are going bonkers over heavy rains way back into W MA and CT. 

Think we can pull off over a inch if things come together right up here.. 

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That’s all my place . The first two are facing neighbors yard but my beds . The last is edge of woods in my BY

Not sure what you've done to your hydrangeas, but I have 2 inches less than your area this summer and my full sun hydrangeas are full and flowering and I haven't touched them with a hose.

7 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Not sure what you've done to your hydrangeas, but I have 2 inches less than your area this summer and my full sun hydrangeas are full and flowering and I haven't touched them with a hose.

That area is fairly shady . And if you look.. it’s not just the hydrangeas. Most of the the ones around here look the same or similar . You’ve gotten some good storms the last 30 days . I mean what do you think I’ve “done” to them ? Lol 

7 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

You better hope it rains there lol.  DIT is teeing people up blame if nothing happens. Every post feels like it’s looking for affirmation to get people to double down :lol:.

I could care less if I’m wrong lol. Hopefully it gets mad and angry. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

You better hope it rains there lol.  DIT is teeing people up blame if nothing happens. Every post feels like it’s looking for affirmation to get people to double down :lol:.

I really am hoping the heavy rainer crew is correct . As you can see me and my “doctored” hydrangeas need it.  There’s going to be a very sharp cutoff between have and have not .  They very well may be correct and I’ll acknowledge their good forecasts and tip the cap .  I am highly skeptical but hopeful . 
What are your thoughts? 

Pete Bouchard NBC10 Boston

@PeteNBCBoston

·

2h

Thar she blows! Ain't a drought-buster, but this could be the biggest rain event for Boston since June 27th (.65") or June 9th (.85") Already raining on Nantucket. Sweeps in late tonight. The entire day will have rain of varying intensities tomorrow

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I really am hoping the heavy rainer crew is correct . As you can see me and my “doctored” hydrangeas need it.  There’s going to be a very sharp cutoff between have and have not .  They very well may be correct and I’ll acknowledge their good forecasts and tip the cap .  I am highly skeptical but hopeful . 
What are your thoughts? 

For all my ball busting I think odds are you are largely dry but 0.25-0.50” slight possibility.

Stein’s had you locked in his basement for months now.  You’re mentally and emotionally broken, tired of shitting in a five gallon bucket in the corner of the basement.  The only entertainment you have is once a week Stein brings you a different Nicholas Sparks book that you clutch like it’s the Bible.  You’re experiencing stockholm syndrome, starting to enjoy Stein’s company… and Scooter has told you he might know how to unlock the deadbolt on the basement door but you can’t bring yourself to even entertain the idea that there may be a way out in the future.

Hopefully you get a crack in the door with this event.

• Haha 4