• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

The 

Just now, Winter Wizard said:

Synoptically the NAM did come closer in line with other guidance in showing a quicker decaying primary and secondary development at 40N. It’s still tenuous for areas on the fringe but probably fair to shift a 6”+ range south a bit with medium-high confidence. 

That’s how I felt too. It looked more in line synoptically with the other guidance. 

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea. You can’t toss it completely. Your weighting makes sense.

I thinks that’s too heavy.  Arithmetically, if we blend all other guidance, then take that mean and blend it with the NAM that’s given that helmet and drool cup kid one helluva participation trophy 

• Haha 3

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

I thinks that’s too heavy.  Arithmetically, if we blend all other guidance, then take that mean and blend it with the NAM that’s given that helmet and drool cup kid one helluva participation trophy 

Well if tomorrow runs come in a tick warmer aloft then yes. If they don’t then we can drop the weighting less and maybe even just toss it altogether if it keeps coming in colder itself. I dunno, I still see some wiggle room tomorrow so for now…I don’t mind.

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.
  • dendrite unpinned this topic