• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

There’s no doubt in my mind scooter would eventually sneak into the double digits. 

He’ll get like 9-10” with round 1 and then the evening CJ/IVT will give him another 3” of currier and Ives jspin fluff and it will allow him to beat Ray by 0.2” and then Ray will have a huge meltdown. 

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

No, I expect it by this point in the season.

:lol:

In all seriousness, you at least aren’t gonna get screwed in this one. Jackpot or not….you’re a lock for 8-12” with some upside for 12-16 if you can get into that quasi-stationary banding Friday morning/midday. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I can’t even talk about snow anymore without nukes pointing toward me. 

Just need some pics of your kids playing in 12”+ Friday evening while puffy 30 to 1 CJ dendrites fall on a light northeast wind as you are snow blowing the driveway. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

:lol:

In all seriousness, you at least aren’t gonna get screwed in this one. Jackpot or not….you’re a lock for 8-12” with some upside for 12-16 if you can get into that quasi-stationary banding Friday morning/midday. 

Yea, no complaints with this one. Just messing....though I obviously would like to JP for once.

13 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

He's turning into Hubby with the innocent, "who, little 'ole me?" vibe after crushing it every event.

When have I acted innocent? Lol. I know when things look good. I don’t brag or anything. I’m usually trying to save you from launching off the double decker bridge in Lawrence. 

We’ll see if 00z changes. If it does, I don’t think we’ll see leap frogs in any direction. 

• Like 1

Just saw this... love the contrast with an impending WSW:

NWS Boston@NWSBoston·3hRECORD 2/23 HIGH TEMPERATURES BROKEN!

Worcester: 65°F (prev 64°F in 2017)
Boston:69°F  (prev 68°F in 2017)
Hartford: 71°F (prev 68°F in 1990)
Providence:67°F (prev 66°F in 2017)

Official daily high temperatures will be noted in our evening/overnight climate products.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

When have I acted innocent? Lol. I know when things look good. I don’t brag or anything. I’m usually trying to save you from launching off the double decker bridge in Lawrence. 

We’ll see if 00z changes. If it does, I don’t think we’ll see leap frogs in any direction. 

We know, you never brag. We just bust because it’s fun but also somewhat jealous how you tend to end up in the right spot at the right time.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We know, you never brag. We just bust because it’s fun but also somewhat jealous how you tend to end up in the right spot at the right time.

I’m not a jack. I’ll probably deal with some east wind issues for a bit which is fine. It will be up toward Ray. Those snow maps are likely too aggressive here. 

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.
  • dendrite unpinned this topic