• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

This is the point of which we should see a slight north trend.  Nothing to extreme because of the high but a bit of a push north. Yes I know that benefits my backyard but I also think that’s what’s going to happen with a strong moist Swfe

Yeah. I’m not sure the nam will happen but 8-12” to Taunton will be lowered.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I think the NAM is wrong. Too warm 

Comparing the runs from 00z including GFS, NAM definitely has the most movement all over the country, so typical NAM issues perhaps.

Regardless, it's a srn stream system with a SE ridge. I would say 8/10 times these have ticks north in them. Maybe this is the time where they don't...but I would have your hard hat on stanbdby.

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Comparing the runs from 00z including GFS, NAM definitely has the most movement all over the country, so typical NAM issues perhaps.

Regardless, it's a srn stream system with a SE ridge. I would say 8/10 times these have ticks north in them. Maybe this is the time where they don't...but I would have your hard hat on stanbdby.

I’m fully expecting sleet here, so I don’t think we are that different in our thoughts 

1 minute ago, ineedsnow said:

I always think of the last minute trend north though and after this winter its hard for us west central peeps to think otherwise 

Details of particular storms are not my strong suit, but I remember a few storms that I was forecasted multiple inches of snow, computer models agreed and it ended up being pure sleet at the onset.....I wonder if that is the case in this storm for those close to the shoreline? Sneaky warm layer that never cools down? Who knows, that cold air up north means business this time it seems...

Just now, Spanks45 said:

yup, 2-3 inches of snow with a ton of sleet, should make for great commuting on Friday

I totaled my car last night off exit 16 when a tree fell in front of me and I smashed into it head on. My life flashed before me with my daughter in the car…so I’m never driving in any inclement weather again, even in a windy rain lol. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I totaled my car last night off exit 16 when a tree fell in front of me and I smashed into it head on. My life flashed before me with my daughter in the car…so I’m never driving in any inclement weather again, even in a windy rain lol. 

WTF seriously?

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Winter storm for the 25th of February is imminent.
  • dendrite unpinned this topic