Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 1-3rd GHD III Part 2

Chicago Storm

3 minutes ago, Stevo6899 said:

Toledo bullseye. Crazy the gfs still spitting out 30+ kuchera totals. And the band got wider on the 0z. Curious to see if weve hit the northern most extent of the heavy 30+ banding. 

It's looking like we're not going to get more clarity to pull the trigger (or not) on our travel plans this round of runs.

Just now, Powerball said:

It's looking like we're not going to get more clarity to pull the trigger on our travel plans.

You never wanna be in the bullseye 36-48 hr out. Id rather be on the northern fringes so i like where detroit sits. More often than not, banding ends up further north. Ill wait until tomorrow 12z to book anything.

Just now, Stevo6899 said:

You never wanna be in the bullseye 36-48 hr out. Id rather be on the northern fringes so i like where detroit sits. More often than not, banding ends up further north. Ill wait until tomorrow 12z to book anything.

True. 

But to the point mimillman got at, hopefully we're not seeing the end of the north trend already.

1 minute ago, Stevo6899 said:

This isn't like previous years, you aren't going to see radical changes in location within 2 days. Nothing really has done that this year. Just lesser amounts usually. Location doesn't wildly change anymore

• Like 3

Just now, Stebo said:

This isn't like previous years, you aren't going to see radical changes in location within 2 days. Nothing really has done that this year. Just lesser amounts usually. Location doesn't wildly change anymore

The clipper trio did, as a recent not related example.

• Like 1

Just now, Stebo said:

I mean both u guys are getting a ton of snow lol. Whats to complain about?

• Rjay locked this topic