• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

6 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Not even sure what to make of this run. The upper-level look was pretty ugly. Guess just have to wait and see what the GEFS show. If the mean is east or there is more east members that might give some merit to this run but if mean is west or more west members this can maybe be tossed. 

GEFS usually follow the OP so i expect that it will be east.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

Has the JMA been the most consistent? Feel like its been a perfect bomb each run.

Yeah it’s been pretty stalwart actually. Hasn’t budged. 

Not sure what to make of that actually. Don’t follow it enough to have that kind of feel for it but for some reason I bother to look at it for this thing and I can say It’s been like this for at least three days - it only goes out 24 hour intervals so we end up in between and all that shit too

• Like 2

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

Not sure what to make of that actually. Don’t follow it enough to have that kind of feel for it but for some reason I bother to look at it for this thing and I can say It’s been like this for at least three days - it only goes out 24 hour intervals so we end up in between and all that shit too

meteocentre has the in-betweens

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Agree.