Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 2022 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

25 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Extended forecast kinda looks like winter’s back is broken? Glad I got snow when I did. I’m sure I will get a foot in mid-April to prevent this from being the worst winter in the record.  

If you still don’t think it’s the worst winter in the record check again lol…..I called it back in December…..

9 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Average in his area is about 45-50” he’s around 20-25” so far this season, maybe a bottom 10% season but not even close to the worst. 

Was gonna say… SNE has had storms. I get that there were jackpots and screwzones, but where I come from worst winter territory is like 1” or less. 

2 hours ago, ice1972 said:

If you still don’t think it’s the worst winter in the record check again lol…..I called it back in December…..

there's a few that were worse

2001-02 is at the top for worst winters going by the WSI.  1997-98 is up there too.  More recently 2011-12 makes the list, Octosnow notwithstanding.

• Weenie 1

48 minutes ago, snowman19 said:

He got his report from Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles. They said the weeklies look great

You really are autistic aren't you?  Don't make fun of two of the greatest musical artists of all time dude.  Their other senses more than made up for whatever you think they lacked.

• Weenie 1

3 hours ago, LibertyBell said:

You really are autistic aren't you?  Don't make fun of two of the greatest musical artists of all time dude.  Their other senses more than made up for whatever you think they lacked.

See now this is actually irony, people... Calling someone autistic for making fun of the blind.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Weenie 1

6 hours ago, PhineasC said:

Was gonna say… SNE has had storms. I get that there were jackpots and screwzones, but where I come from worst winter territory is like 1” or less. 

Worse down here in SW coast. 

Average is 30 to 35. Only 15.5 so far this season.

Worst season since I have been tracking in 1990 is 3.5 in 97/98.

Having a low average has it's advantages. Only 6 below average snowfall seasons this century!