Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring a potential important TV to East Coastal storm: Jan 17

Typhoon Tip

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah it was pretty clear early on that the Friday system was hanging back and slower to exit.

Yes its right over my head so that helped it out, Lets keep that look going, At least try to get this back to at least a hugger with the low on the coast not to BGM.

5 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yes its right over my head so that helped it out, Lets keep that look going, At least try to get this back to at least a hugger with the low on the coast not to BGM.

The dual low is rough here.

12z GFS keeps that primary trucking towards Watertown with great mid-level lift west of that… then there’s the low level jet that breaks off and follows the secondary low up the coast.  Nice 7-10 split here.  Be interesting to see if we can get the coastal more organized with conveyors instead of just a WCB low level blast of SE flow then dry slot.

103A9E0D-9509-4363-923B-D801B45B959C.thumb.png.6e6c82dd0b64194ed34ec012cf699c4e.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

I do too and have held my ground, No one should be jumping ship as it looked early this morning, Maybe some was in jest, But i know some were not, Christ its the GFS, It sucks at coastal's.

I'll want to see EPS shift east a some today...there was a good cluster of members as far west as the GFS on the 06z EPS run.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

12z GFS keeps that primary trucking towards Watertown with great mid-level lift west of that… then there’s the low level jet that breaks off and follows the secondary low up the coast.  Nice 7-10 split here.  Be interesting to see if we can get the coastal more organized with conveyors instead of just a WCB low level blast of SE flow then dry slot.

103A9E0D-9509-4363-923B-D801B45B959C.thumb.png.6e6c82dd0b64194ed34ec012cf699c4e.png

Starting to think NE maybe be best with that look....def getting SWFE like, as the primary runs into the confluence behind that departing ocean low.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Shift that all to the east some, Plenty of time for more changes, The one on friday will play a big role in this.