Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 28-29 Storm Threat

40/70 Benchmark

22 minutes ago, Wentzadelphia said:

Don't be jealous, chase. It's only a short drive to wherever you need to be. I was supposed to be living in Worcester this winter, but things changed. If there's a shot for 12-18" somewhere I'll head up. 

I will be waiting down here until a Miller A visits.

6 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:

If you are expecting anything more then 3-4" of snow Sunday/Monday in the NYC metro you will probably be disappointed. I think those snowfall amounts are still on the table IMO. Its still a bit early yet so things could sway better for us down here. We'll see.

If you’re expecting pretty much any snow in NYC this time of the year you’re likely to be disappointed. Still way too early to bank on any outcome. Hopefully it’s cold enough for some snow showers at the end down here. Any more is a big bonus. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

43 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I’ll take my chances with that bombing look. It would probably start as rain here and flash to heavy snow 

I think it may be difficult for you and I, but we shall see. I’d be happy with a little white when it’s this early. Just nice to get a region wide deal. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

There’s an eternity still for this storm. Kevin, you can’t lock in jack sh*t yet. If this amps up a little more than the 18z GFS, then you’d prob get mostly skunked and even up in pike region prob would. Hell, you already had some Ptype issues on the 18z GFS track. 

This is a good airmass for late November but it’s not the same as late December or mid-winter. Less wiggle room than those scenarios. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

There’s an eternity still for this storm. Kevin, you can’t lock in jack sh*t yet. If this amps up a little more than the 18z GFS, then you’d prob get mostly skunked and even up in pike region prob would. Hell, you already had some Ptype issues on the 18z GFS track. 

This is a good airmass for late November but it’s not the same as late December or mid-winter. Less wiggle room than those scenarios. 

4-8 was locked in 36 hours ago. :)