Total Members
    Most Online
    Jun Zz
    Newest Member
    Jun Zz
Tropical Storm Henri

wxeyeNH

3 minutes ago, hammerz_nailz said:

Think the surf will be interesting enough for a drive to RI beaches tomorrow afternoon?

Yup

builds all day 

Go by the breakers on the cliff walk , sit back and relax . Chill vibe . Or go to sachuest national wildlife park and walk down to the point and go out on the rocks 

Wave to the guy with 3 milfs around him 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

I’m really just sayin’ same guy has made same comment about rocks on his beach 4 times in past 48 hrs.

Ever been to Fishers Island? One of the grandest views of BI sound LI sound. Perhaps the best place to watch a cane with high bluffs. Golf course is silly sweet. Rocks on beach not so good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

The more I drink, the angrier I get these RECON planes take so long to go around  a storm, I mean can't we put some fighter jets to collect data.

We triple ipa’n it.  BBC Intangible Tides @10% abv. Apropos name for impending storm.

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Ever been to Fishers Island? One of the grandest views of BI sound LI sound. Perhaps the best place to watch a cane with high bluffs. Golf course is silly sweet. Rocks on beach not so good. 

I haven’t. But I’m intrigued. Are there local ferries out of Mystic?

Just now, Bostonseminole said:

haha , still in burlington, will miss you guys, for sure, always fun to shoot the shit before a storm

to be honest the best times are before a storm, glad I found this place in 2005.. right before the Jan 2005 when I was in winchester.. looking for info, anyway I'm sure I will be back.

2 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

I haven’t. But I’m intrigued. Are there local ferries out of Mystic?

You can rent a 5hp little boat out of Mystic,  more fun. If I was you I would go around 8AM Sunday morning, trip across the sound should literally be a breeze 

• Like 1

• dendrite changed the title to Tropical Storm Henri
  • dendrite unpinned this topic