• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wednesday, June 30, 2021 Severe Potential

weatherwiz

Did ok here with rain.  0.64" in the Stratus next to the Country Club.  Looks like the surrounding PWS are similar, a little less in the Lower Village and east.

We've done ok lately, 1"/week average seems to keep drought at bay.  Like in winter when SNE cleans up, we can usually putz along with some consistency as a consolation prize :lol:.

June30.jpg.5ed28e55cf853cc4cc36d7c725353f0e.jpg

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

How do you explain SW RI?

I think that they are far enough west to have just enough flow on a SW wind from LI. Having lived here for almost  my entire 50+ years to see many healthy cells struggle to make it to this side of the Bay.

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Just over half inch. 1”+ to my north and south but I’m ok with it. 

0.5"+ is a good drink. That'll soak.  Can't imagine from a vegetation standpoint that another half inch in quick time really would matter.  Just get those drinks in.

3 hours ago, FRWEATHA said:

I think that they are far enough west to have just enough flow on a SW wind from LI. Having lived here for almost  my entire 50+ years to see many healthy cells struggle to make it to this side of the Bay.

Ya i hate that. RI is like the thunderstorm graveyard :/

9 hours ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

So jealous of you guys. I will officially finish out the month with 1.1” of rain, missed out on every heavy rain chance since Memorial Day while most of SNE had 2-5”. 

Same boat here, although I have squeezed out 1.85" here....storms to the west/north/east, they either fall apart before they get here or they develop once they hit the CRV. Much better than last year at this time, but come on now...lol