• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

The problem is the sensor is enclosed…it has a lot of thermal mass and slower response time. A FARS is superior to a passive shield as well. So even though it’s the same sensor the other factors make a huge difference. If you want the most accurate temps possible…you pretty much need to go with a FARS. Maybe a station on the beach or on a summit sees negligible difference.

Bout ready to replace my 2004 davis. On sale with fars at $490, without console

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Its looking like a sinkhole took that condo down in Florida.

Cassie Straton was speaking to her husband, Michael, from their balcony on the south side of the Champlain Towers when she noticed the building started shaking in the early hours of Thursday, her older sister Ashely Dean said.

"Suddenly she says, 'honey, the pool is caving in. The pool is sinking to the ground,'" Dean said, according to Sky News.

"He said, 'what are you talking about?' And she says, 'the ground is shaking, everything's shaking' and then she screamed a blood-curdling scream and the line went dead," Dean added.

https://news.yahoo.com/woman-standing-her-balcony-phone-154010320.html

15 minutes ago, BrianW said:

Cassie Straton was speaking to her husband, Michael, from their balcony on the south side of the Champlain Towers when she noticed the building started shaking in the early hours of Thursday, her older sister Ashely Dean said.

"Suddenly she says, 'honey, the pool is caving in. The pool is sinking to the ground,'" Dean said, according to Sky News.

"He said, 'what are you talking about?' And she says, 'the ground is shaking, everything's shaking' and then she screamed a blood-curdling scream and the line went dead," Dean added.

Experts are saying it's the flat level below the building with no runoff for water and the support gave way

3 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

That could be 4 home runs in two innings, I say replace him with someone else til he gets his head on straight, if that can even happen.

7 minutes ago, dendrite said:

lol Richards

5 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Guy makes me sick

5 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Should be fun listening to him cry real tears after the game 

I laughed when jerry remy was like "at some point this has to stop"

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BrianW said:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article252421658.html

Ya seems like the pool caused the sinkhole?

46 minutes ago, natedizel said:

I laughed when jerry remy was like "at some point this has to stop"

Haha at some point the game has to end of he gets taken out.  Crazy, judging by his comments he has just mentally given up which has to be worse than not having sticky stuff.

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Anyone paying attention to what Kyle Schwarber  is doing for the Nationals?  11 home runs in his past 9 games.  15 in his last 17 games.  Why would you even throw him anything near the zone right now.

Tatis Jr had 3 HRs by the 4th inning against the Diamondbacks the other day. Pitchers should just walk them and Ohtani at this point. Give 'em the Bonds with the bases loaded treatment.

On 6/10/2021 at 10:57 PM, HIPPYVALLEY said:

0F38F836-6814-4EB2-BD32-2B9733262C3C.thumb.jpeg.e36232941859980f7120cfd2b57ed02c.jpeg

This is SO FREAKING WRONG on SO MANY F****** Levels.  Holy Crap I'm screaming at my Screen.  That's pictures from EXTREMELY LIBERAL CITIES!  

And Garrett Richards Interview after the Last Start was THE MOST Disgusting Interview in Sports History.  Don't get me started.  Felger and Mazz nailed it, and didn't hammer it enough.  

7 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

This is SO FREAKING WRONG on SO MANY F****** Levels.  Holy Crap I'm screaming at my Screen.  That's pictures from EXTREMELY LIBERAL CITIES!  

And Garrett Richards Interview after the Last Start was THE MOST Disgusting Interview in Sports History.  Don't get me started.  Felger and Mazz nailed it, and didn't hammer it enough.  

Danm bro where you been? That pic/convo was weeks ago.