Total Members
    Most Online
    Chicago85
    Newest Member
    Chicago85
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

7 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Capitol tristate isn't a small business buddy. Up and down the east coast . And as of today there's no mask mandate at Depot . I was there . If Depot requires it in the future  then I'll go to Lowes ...if they do then I'll refuse to comply and they'll have to arrest me . So be  it . Time for Americans to push back and sorry to disappoint you but many are . There's millions of peeps like me who usually keep to themselves ( very little if any news watching, social media or political talk) who spend there time working hard,  taking care of their families, help  there neighbors etc ...who are rising up to push back on mandates / restrictions. It's happening whether you agree or not . 

you should organize and protest, then.  start that anti-mask revolution.  most of you only complain on the internet, but meekly comply and do nothing.  there have been far more protests in europe than here.  

i remember last year, people predicted that there would be a rebellion if applebees was closed for another two weeks.  americans would rise up and fight for their freedom to get a haircut!  never happened.  won't happen now either.

put that mask back on.

2 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Doctors? Aren't they the same folks who recommended thalidomide for pregnant women?

MDs aren’t trained scientists for the most part. Most MDs who do research have a PhD as well. Medical school is trade school for physicians. I can teach someone that’s good with their hands a little anatomy and they can do basic abdominal surgery in a few months. Give them a PDR, and they can figure out how to treat basic shyte. Good MDs are great diagnosticians. But it’s doesn’t mean they know how to do good science. My kids pediatrician is a good physician. But he told me immunology is out of his wheel house. 
People in the Boston area with physicisns at the big teaching hospitals are good researchers too. But 80% wouldn’t know how to read a scientific paper correctly. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

“Mom, what’s Dad doing?”

”Oh he got fired up from his weather forum but instead of running around measuring snow like he usually does, he’s been standing on the front porch waving an American flag for an hour now.”

”From his weather forum?”

Can anyone not like Charlie Daniels ? Even if you only like The Legend of Wooly Swamp.  The epitome of an American . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fujiwara79 said:

you should organize and protest, then.  start that anti-mask revolution.  most of you only complain on the internet, but meekly comply and do nothing.  there have been far more protests in europe than here.  

i remember last year, people predicted that there would be a rebellion if applebees was closed for another two weeks.  americans would rise up and fight for their freedom to get a haircut!  never happened.  won't happen now either.

put that mask back on.

They have implemented actual vaccine passport systems in Europe. Hasn't happened here yet. It was those systems that triggered the biggest recent protests. They have been met with brutal crackdowns and arrests by the vaxx patrol.

4 minutes ago, fujiwara79 said:

put that mask back on.

most of you only complain on the internet, but meekly comply and do nothing.

I thought January 6th was the violent overthrow of the government not a bunch of Yahoo's reading too much on the internet. Which is it?

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

They have implemented actual vaccine passport systems in Europe. Hasn't happened here yet. It was those systems that triggered the biggest recent protests. They have been met with brutal crackdowns and arrests by the vaxx patrol.

do you read your children vaxx patrol bedtime stories

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Nah, give it 3 more wks

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

I dunno, I don’t think so. I could be wrong. But it’s been 7 weeks since the cases started going up and we should have seen an increase in deaths. So far it hasn’t happened. But yea, let’s see what happens in 3 weeks. I think cases start to fall. 

1 minute ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

I dunno, I don’t think so. I could be wrong. But it’s been 7 weeks since the cases started going up and we should have seen an increase in deaths. So far it hasn’t happened. But yea, let’s see what happens in 3 weeks. I think cases start to fall. 

please be right man.

5 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

We are peaking down here in FL the same time we did last summer, like you stated above We will start on the down trend in the next two weeks if we are not already.

Just now, Heat Miser said:

I'd rather read you losers get your weather calls wrong than get your pandemic calls wrong. There should be a separate forum for this nonsense.

What is it with people who lurk and barely ever contribute randomly popping in just to announce that they don't approve of what everyone else is posting and that the thread should be shut down before disappearing again for 2 months? 

Happens all the time in the MA subforum too. It's weird, man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Weenie 2

Just now, Modfan2 said:

We are peaking down here in FL the same time we did last summer, like you stated above We will start on the down trend in the next two weeks if we are not already.

Nice. Than the gov can shove it up bidens behind and become next president.

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 2

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

What is it with people who lurk and barely ever contribute randomly popping in just to announce that they don't approve of what everyone else is posting and that the thread should be shut down before disappearing again for 2 months? 

Happens all the time in the MA subforum too. It's weird, man.

Isn't there like an infowars forum you could slither off to for your hot takes? My apologies that I pop into a weather forum and get annoyed when it's a covidiot convention instead.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, kdxken said:

most of you only complain on the internet, but meekly comply and do nothing.

I thought January 6th was the violent overthrow of the government not a bunch of Yahoo's reading too much on the internet. Which is it?

not sure what jan 6th has to do with anything.  that was a bunch of boomers and qanon losers radicalized by an orange demagogue.