Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

3 minutes ago, correnjim1 said:

what makes you the judge of what's grounded in science and reality 

“Vaccines have that chemical that’s in fireflies and the government will be able to track you with it”, “vaccines come with a microchip,” “vaccines cause autism,” the list goes on and on and on, are very obviously not grounded in science and reality and are beliefs held by thousands to millions of “people.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimB84 said:

“Vaccines have that chemical that’s in fireflies and the government will be able to track you with it”, “vaccines come with a microchip,” “vaccines cause autism,” the list goes on and on and on, are very obviously not grounded in science and reality and are beliefs held by thousands to millions of “people.”

so

• Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

8 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

That’s where you and I disagree. Your job is to get rid of the personal insults and blatant trolling. Your job is NOT to moderate others opinions. You can as part of your perceived responsibility to challenge someone. If somebody post that vaccines cause dementia, by all means ask them to show the data where that’s a possibility (they can’t by the way) but to censure that is wrong, IMO. 
But by all means get rid of the insults.

It is my job to moderate ones opinions when they are presented as facts.  I'm fine with taking a hard-lined stance when someone doesn't back their opinion with scientific data and facts.  I'll just send them on a vacation.

1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

It is my job to moderate ones opinions when they are presented as facts.  I'm fine with taking a hard-lined stance when someone doesn't back their opinion with scientific data and facts.  I'll just send them on a vacation.

I don’t agree with your stance, but I’m not a moderator.