• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2021 Discussion

weatherwiz

That's a super-adiabatic heat wave on the Euro next Thur- Saturday ...although by Saturday may be interfered - not sure I buy that weird dent in the flow out of nowhere.  Three or four cycles it keeps trying to do that and it should be obvious by now that it keeps correcting away and burgeoning the ridge and extending it's longevity.  In fact, the run is really on posotive side of normal out to D10

But that synoptic look Thur into Sat extends the bl hgts through the 850 mb I'm thinking. It's due to exceeding 900 -850 mb lapse rates by heating below ...mixing and expanding thickness .. That will make for long lapse rates and probably exceeding the 14 C Thursday and that 16 C 850s on Friday...  I bet that 90 and 94 ... and those 850 mb are notoriously a tick or two cool biased at this range anyway, when in that sort of dome in late spring.  By the time we get there, ...if that sets up like those'll probably run closer to 17 or 18 C

It's just a text book hot run ...  I thought the 00z was impressive enough but this one has polish -

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Today must have sucked for those had installed and couldn't open their windows.

Who would open windows to let the massive pollen in? If they did, they could write notes to each other on the dark furniture . For example seen in your house maybe.. “ Mike we are not fooling around ever again “. And a response .. “Ok honey , it’s been 6 years anyway “

• Weenie 1

46 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Today must have sucked for those had installed and couldn't open their windows.

All doors and windows wide open.  Nice breeze rolling through inside.  Glorious evening.  Would definitely suck to have A/C units in today.  Might as well close the shades too at that point.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The rush today to get em installed will be fierce for those that waited when they had their chance to do it in coolness 

Nice high sitting off the coast down here pumping up the heat; wind coming of the ocean keeps my side of FL in the 80’s while the East coast of the country starts to bake

45 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Turning quite warm and dry mid to late week. Multi-day stretch of
  low-mid 80s highs are looking probable away from the immediate
  coast Wed-Fri. Humidity levels low with full sun on most days.

Chamber weather! Absolutely perfect.

Looks awesome. Sweat free warmth with no bugs. Garden will go in this week.  No need for AC at all. Windows wide open. Love it 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Looks awesome. Sweat free warmth with no bugs. Garden will go in this week.  No need for AC at all. Windows wide open. Love it 

Yup. Dews don’t arrive until the weekend and even then they get crushed the following week. Those that HHATT shouldn’t trip over themselves to press the power button on their window units for 2 days of dews. Strange how they pimp it but can’t take it.