Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 18-19 Storm Obs/Discussion

NorEastermass128

18 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I love it. It’s felt like elevated NNE down here the past 20 days because of these kinds of events.

That’s why I never get when people put down refreshers on top of snowpacks.  The entire pack now looks fresh, it could’ve all fallen today.  There’s none of that “old snow” look and the ambiance is extremely wintry.  Bring on the light, long duration events... so much winter vibe during those.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

That’s why I never get when people put down refreshers on top of snowpacks.  The entire pack now looks fresh, it could’ve all fallen today.  There’s none of that “old snow” look and the ambiance is extremely wintry.  Bring on the light, long duration events... so much winter vibe during those.

That’s all that’s needed . Pack and frequent snow . 

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yup. Been vibin’ all month. 

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That’s all that’s needed . Pack and frequent snow . 

That's the ideal climate right there. Glad so many in SNE are getting to experience it.  About a half inch up this way of sparkling fluff the past couple hours, hoping to grab a couple inches tonight.  Keep the vibe going.

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

That's the ideal climate right there. Glad so many in SNE are getting to experience it.  About a half inch up this way of sparkling fluff the past couple hours, hoping to grab a couple inches tonight.  Keep the vibe going.

You know me . I’ll take 1-3” events 4-5 days a week over one 30” storm a winter with nothing else 

• Like 1