Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Quick Hitter Obs/Nowcast, Feb 7-8th

The 4 Seasons

Just now, IowaStorm05 said:

Hilarious hehehe .

it is a local minimum in a tiny subtle valley.  But it ain’t no Groton long point lol

Exactly...if he thinks Willi is the SE snow hole, he's confused. It is its own micro snow hole, sure. But then again, go up high street and you are at about 400'.

• Weenie 2

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm fine with today....I don't always need a jack. I just want to know its a legit possibility while I track, if that makes sense...

Sure. I get it. Don’t get me wrong.. I’d love to have it.. but I don’t need it. My thing is frequent events and pack . I hate long periods with no snow . That’s when I lose it. It’s why you see me long for long duration events and days and days and adding an extra 1-3”. That’s my deal 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Sure. I get it. Don’t get me wrong.. I’d love to have it.. but I don’t need it. My thing is frequent events and pack . I hate long periods with no snow . That’s when I lose it. It’s why you see me long for long duration events and days and days and adding an extra 1-3”. That’s my deal 

Yup, I get it.

3 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

Exactly...if he thinks Willi is the SE snow hole, he's confused. It is its own micro snow hole, sure. But then again, go up high street and you are at about 400'.

You’re not IJD. IJD down to the Salem poster.. Meteographical.. that area just gets screwed over and over . That’s all I’m saying 

Just now, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I got 3.2" as of 414pm this afternoon in Harwich, MA.  Temp has dropped to 31F as NE winds take over and switch to N at times.  Our surface low is below 994mb just southeast of the benchmark.  Pressure falls at the buoy near the benchmark has dropped almost 4mb in the last hour.

Nice band coming our way.

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You’re not IJD. IJD down to the Salem poster.. Meteographical.. that area just gets screwed over and over . That’s all I’m saying 

And I'm saying that's not really true - and I've lived there too. Willi is a valley so it is definitely a localized min...but it is the same latitude as me and Ginx. It's really Norwich south that is the SE snow hole.