• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/6/-2/7 Snow Threat

wncsnow

Please tell me Blacksburg is going to scratch this WSW for the vast majority of their coverage area?  I mean really, calling for 4-8" Surry, Stokes, Yadkin, etc is just silly!  At least drop the totals.  I thought they jumped the gun earlier today when they hoisted it.  

Edit - I see they moderated the accums in their 4:16am Warning update.  Much better calls now geographically speaking.

• Like 1

My point and click was just updated sometime by GSP for Valdese was 1-2 at 6pm when I last checked now says the following:

Saturday Night

Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 11pm. Patchy fog after 9pm. Low around 33. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

1 hour ago, jrips27 said:

GSP new map. I’ll be heading up to Clayton, GA to see some snow

A9E230C2-5CC4-42D5-B760-175C42FD300F.png

I don’t understand models looked better and they took my 1” away ?? (Iredell) what am I missing? Even the garbage NAM was showing some love ..... Also It’s 26 here and clear. Can we make a deal and get those clouds in here all ready? :rolleyes:

• Weenie 1

6 hours ago, wxduncan said:

New forecast maps from GSP not to long ago:

Edit Note these are latest ones if you seen before I edited those were from 6pm.

gsp-1.png

gsp-2.png

well asheville went from 4 inches to 2-3, why are totals being lowered.  we can't seem to ever have things come together right.  :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1