Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Quick Hitter Coastal Threat, Feb 7-8th

The 4 Seasons

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Ok...I hated to press you, but I liked that response Wiz. 

These setups do scare me. We've seen in the past similar situations where within 72-84 hours there will be slick ticks northwest and then boom...getting closer to and inside 48 hours this reverses. Usually happens with one model, we all discount it as an "outlier" then others follow suit lol. Not saying that's going to happen here but that's always in the back of my mind with these. If one of the Euro/GFS come out and are noticeably SE...I'm going to be quite scared. Again, don't think it happens but certainly a flag that needs to be kept in mind.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

So if it’s SE we lose bro...so maybe you should have gone conservative?   This is the pressure of being a MET...what’s it gonna be Wiz(as “Meatloaf” says)  ..Yes or No??   

Wiz couldn't take it any longer; lord he was crazed; when the feeling came up on him like a tidal wave; started swearing to his god and on his mother's grave that we would snow until the end of time, he swore it'd snow until the end of time. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Messenger shuffle or too soon?

Prob too soon. Usually it’s inside 24 that happens. But who knows. 

These aren’t large moves. But obviously being on the edge of the goods makes small moves seem much larger.