• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 26-27 light snows

ORH_wxman

Dusting on the ground. There's a huge difference between a mile south of here, on ocean drive, where it's raining and surfaces aren't covered much, and a couple miles north of here, where there is an inch.  Earlier today when I picked my kid up from nursery, I went from pingers and dippin dots to fatties and back again.  Expecting rain out of the next one and perhaps another total write off winter.

Late to the party tho contributed when i could -

I feel this is a smidge of a positive bust already along Rt 2 up here in N Orh and Mid-sexy Co's ...  We've been flirting with 1/4 mi vis at three different intervals since 4:30pm ... and have amassed 4" at mi casa - this is probably going to out perform the NWS totals...  Harv was the highest I saw of the cam guys and he was 3-5" but west of here... - kinda give that a pass though.

So I not sure how pervasive this is, or what this has in store through dawn, but if we're 4" now and start clear-air moding the rad fillin later on we're boot-legging a warning, if perhaps in a narrow band.  Not sure what everyone's getting - no