Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February the climo snow month

Ginx snewx

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I think it would be hard to get a true cutter...there is a pretty stout Davis Strait/Baffin Island block. Can still happen if everything lines up perfectly but I'd def hedge colder. Even if it's icy/sleety overrunning mess.

I have noticed this misperception that -EPO=big cutter risk due to western cold dump..likely due to these past few winters. But a negative NAO is a game changer....+NAO/-EPO is a recipe for SWFE, NOT -NAO/-EPO, which is a miller B redevelopment cook book.

Just now, PhineasC said:

UKMET seems to have the follow on storm Tuesday. Maybe we just punt a couple days. 

Yeah its kind of a weak and northwest this run which basically just gives some warm sector showers to SNE and a little bit of snow to NNE, but the potential is there for sure for something more meaningful.

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Lol...you come up with blanks on one storm, and you’re ready to pack it in on the 3rd of Feb?   Hope you’re being facetious?   

Scooter and NorEasterMass128 are in full 1/3/03 or 12/92 meltdown mode. They need a 2/7/03 to bring them back from the dead like that season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Scooter and NorEasterMass128 are in full 1/3/03 or 12/92 meltdown mode. They need a 2/7/03 to bring them back from the dead like that season.

1/3/03 was top 2 meltdown. This was aggravating, but I was prepared. Mini 92. Noreaster moved to the bow of the Andrea Gale from Woburn, so he is getting a taste of it. 

• Haha 1