Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February the climo snow month

Ginx snewx

1 minute ago, Kitzbuhel Craver said:

Not sure where all the negativity is coming from, just looked through the 12z stuff and sure Sunday may whiff... But this upcoming pattern looks loaded with opportunities beyond that.

Never fails immediately after a big snow storm the junkies are on the street corner begging for a buy and jonesin if the man doesn't drop by immediately 

• Haha 3

I think Will might have mentioned this but the 9th swish through by the GGEM  ...

That's a carbon copy of the 8th - the model's just swapping out wave emphasis.  The 9th's is about as close to an identical production as a fluid medium can create .... 

To me that overall in principle means either ( but not both ) are equally as likely to occur, as not at all -

What a fuggin' exact metaphor for a crap's shoot that handling is from Sun - mid next week!  ugh

27 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Scooter is the dude throwing the computer while Bob is the dude asleep at the desk who has checked out on winter

Scooterlaptop.gif

20 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Scooter yesterday 

F4BEFB39-BEE0-4698-8FAC-FBED5CCDA063.gif

That is all me on days when my whole family is in the house. Maybe that's why missing 20" by 20 miles hasn't phased me. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That is all me on days where my whole family is in the house. Maybe that's why missing 20" by 20 miles hasn't phased me. 

You went pretty quiet during the storm, I find it hard to believe there aren't a few broken objects around the house. 

1 minute ago, Cold Miser said:

I melt internally now.  Requires much less energy and I look like less of a fool...Not much less, but still less than if I spouted melt-post after steaming-melt-post.

Can go overboard, but I think some appreciate the levity to lighten the mood when its tough going.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1